Supporting Professionals and Services
We understand the challenges faced by many services in meeting the needs of young people or their families. You can commission one of our specialist therapists to support you in your work with young people, either through supervision or through working directly with the young person. We can also work as a team in helping to support the whole family.
Our strengths include:
- Identifying ideas and ways to therapeutically support an individual child or young person
- Offering a range of creative approaches
- Working in partnership to support families
- Skills in training and group facilitation for your team
- Prior experience of working with Social Care, Education (including Further and Higher, Primary and Secondary Schools), Charities such as Gloucestershire Young Carers, Family Lives, PEEP (Parents Early Education Partnership), Connect through Art (Early Interventions).
All of our therapists are registered with the appropriate professional bodies including the BACP (British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists), BAAT (British Association of Art Therapists), BAPT (British Association of Play Therapists), UKCP (UK Council of Psychotherapy), HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council) and EMDR Association UK and Ireland.
For more information about the services we offer other professionals please contact Rhiannon Duggan: email@example.com
Download our flyer:
We are passionate about making a difference, restoring hope and working together for a more positive future